9.25.2012

a few incredible things


life here? is kindof incredible. our daily routine that we've settled into, making dinner every night, feeling like a weight has been lifted, enjoying marriage like newlyweds all over again, finding vermouth and being able to make martinis... 

even just the fact that we are here, really here, and have been here for nearly two months? is incredible.  

and because I'm going to be using that word a lot in this post, I've gone and looked up the definition for you:

in·cred·i·ble: so extraordinary as to seem impossible.

oh, and it fits.


that I made it through my first rosetta stone Mandarin lesson? incredible.


that I've become the kind of person who hangs their laundry out to dry in the sun? incredible.


that I have free time every day I can use to create? write, draw, paint, take photos? incredible.


that there are bananas in my backyard? seriously. BANANAS.


incredible.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...